Guildhall and Barrow Surgery, Barrow Hill, Barrow IP29 5DX
- Barrow Hill 0844 4773921
- Guildhall Surgery 01284 701331
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
2.30pm – 6.15pmpm
8.30am – 12.30pm
3.30pm – 5.30pm
8.30am – 12.30pm
CLOSED THURSDAY AFTERNOONS
If your doctor agrees you may obtain repeat prescriptions by giving 48 hours notice (excluding weekends). Repeat prescriptions can be left in a box on the reception desk. Alternatively requests can be faxed through on 0844 4773922
Services provided by the practice
- Family Doctor services, practice nursing services, childhood immunisation, foreign travel advice and immunisation (including yellow fever), famiy planning, minor surgery and dispensing to rural patients
- A comprehensive range of health promotion clinics include: asthma, diabetes, hypertension, smoking cessation and well person checks.
- Community nurses, providing services to housebound patients, are based in the surgery and can be contacted on 0844 4773921.
- Health Visitors, primarily caring for the very young, are based at Collingwood House, Whiting Street, Bury St Edmunds are are contactable on 01284 757700
- Midwifery services are provided by the Abbey Team of middwives and contactable on 01284 755136
To register with the practice you will need to take your medical card to the surgery and complete a form given to you by the receptionist.
If you need to speak to your doctor please telephone after surgery hours. The best time is about 11.30am.
For more information please follow this link to the main practice website: http://www.theguildhallsurgery.co.uk/default.htm
West Suffolk Hospital
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP33 2QZ,
Switchboard: 01284 713000
Fax: 01284 701993
56 Exning Road
Tel: 01638 564000
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Cambridge Biomedical Campus
Cambridge CB2 0QQ
Tel: 01223 245151